Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whistle while you work....

It's been a pretty crazy week for us. Work has gotten really busy and now more than ever we have to get creative on how we are presenting proposals. I made this house painted Gaylord blue and gold to put a proposal in for Sallie Mae. Thanks to my dear friend Debra Davis who added the sunny G and a picutre inside I think it turned out pretty dang cute. Getting to think outside the box and get creative is one of the things I love the best about my job.



This is what happened to me earlier in the evening. I completely slammed my thumb in my car trunk as in the trunk totally shut and I couldn't get it out. Lennon was beside me and Lucie was still in the car and I had to scream at the top of my lungs for 10 minutes until my neighbor finally came over and was able to get into my car and pop the trunk. It was HORRIBLE. I went the next morning to get an x ray after I didn't sleep at all the night before. I have a tiny little hairline fracture. Fun times :).

I was SO freaking proud of my office this week. In just one week we collected over 500 lbs of food/clothing/other household items for our co-workers in Florida. I really hope everything we collected will get to the people that need it most.


So ... this weekend thank you cake pops are in order :)

No comments: