Sunday, January 24, 2010

We had a really lazy fun weekend. Friday night was pizza and fun with the neighbor girls and extra curricular activities with Megan and Shawn. Man I really love Scene It. Even though I really really suck at it. Saturday was a LAZY day full of Teen Mom and Real House Wives of Orange County AND The Pregnancy Pact. I'm done with TV for real. For real. No really my brain is fried. Sunday was Church and Andy cooking an AWESOME brisket... for like 7 hours on the smoker. It was sooo good. Val and Lucy and Blair came over. I love love love Sunday with Jesus, friends and food :). I think it's so cute that the girls get so excited when their grown up friends come over. They look forward to it all day. Andy and I are so lucky to have such good friends who dig our kids as much as we do!

I love Lu's face in this picture. Whattayagonnado about it ... I'm eating pizza...

Ahhh.. Meggers your so talented. Andy doesn't seem to think so.

No comments: