Saturday, January 16, 2010

Over the River and Through the Woods ...

I know. I know. I'm sorry.

Here's some more things we did in November:


I loved on my Grandma Candy



Lennon loved on her Queenie


Shawn loved on his Meggie

These two loved the site of their legacy all together




These three realized were all very thankful for one another




These two were just super cute

These two freaked out about this:

Ahhh...there is nothing like going on a walk in the woods with a nice red wine roadie. That is until your really expensive annoying dog...


Runs off the side of the trail and gets tangled in the brush...

Then gets off her leash and finds a mysterious mass of hair and starts running...

And running ...

And running...
Until Aunt Laura, who is much more accustom to country life, stops her and discovers her big catch. A dead rat. Nice Freida.

What table manners Lucie has. I knew something was off when I signed her up for etiquette classes and the teacher wanted to be paid in milk bones.

This is why I love the farm so much.

Oh and I ran the Turkey Trot again this year. I did MUCH better this time and actually sprinted the last mile!





Then Valerie came over ....

And got a makeover.



This plus...
This plus...
This plus...

Equals ...
Two SUPER cute gingerbread houses

And four sugared up cousins.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and nobody helped me catch the dog. You RATS!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL!