Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Randomness

Wanted to share with you all the strangeness of my children.


Lennon and her "friend" stick. She carried this thing around for a few days and FREAKED out when Dora found it and ate it.

I love this shot. It totally shows all their personalities. Rylie the poser, Lennon the goof and Lucie the giggly baby.

Just threw this in so you could see my new bangs!

Yummy...there is nothing better that clean kids right out the bath in diapers attacking you.



And doing flips.
~
Oh and Lucie got her hair cut. And I really mean hair. Like one strand of hair. Poor baby. Her "lady" as Lennon calls hair dressers is Miss Saint Teressa. Second mother to my children, God send beyond all things Holy. Best thing to ever happen to our family, well except their awesome Grandparents.
I love me some Teressa.


No comments: