Monday, January 19, 2009

One Million Photos to share

I'M SO SORRY it's taken me so long to update our blog. One of my many resolutions is to make sure to stay of top of this this year.

I thought instead of a big long post with all the details of what we've been doing since November I would just give you the photo montage.

Enjoy. There are a ton of pictures. The quality of most of them suck. I need a new camera. If anyone would like to send me a free one I would gladly accept. Seriously.

Andy and I voted for the first time ever. Now Lennon is OBSESSED with Obama. Nice. My great and seriously missed friend Lori came into town and ran the Turkey Trot with me. I finished in 30 minutes and didn't stop once! Best part...seeing Lennon jumping up and down at the finish line screaming "Go Mommy Go"!We had Thanksgiving at Grandma Candy's and the Frey's complete with our long lost cousins Kia and Little David...

and a bonfire...

and Lennon and Lucie playing with a wild hog skull. Crap. Not one of my best mom moments, but they didn't get worms so back off CPS.
And then it was Christmas. Lucie playing with her Elmo.

Santa brought Lennon a Little Mermaid doll. With willy willy willy long red hair.

Cheese balls
And their favorite. A rocking horse that makes a rocking noise and neighs (well not anymore since I took the batteries out). They seriously fight over this thing. Thanks Papa Pez.

fter Christmas a few folks from my office took my boss Bob out to Glen Rose for his 50th Birthday! So much fun and I highly recommend visiting the lodge if you ever get a chance -http://www.roughcreek.com/. I had to share this picture with everyone so you could see my lodge chic outfit ...which I was later told looked more like an Elmer Fudd outfit.
~
And then Rylie came for a visit. We had so much FUN with her this year :)
I swear they "made" me get dressed up with them.

Andy very deep in thought playing the egg game, and Rylie posing as always. Damnit she's getting big.
Balloon drop at um midnight...well maybe it was 10pm :)

No comments: