Monday, November 3, 2008

Summer Olympics 2020... here she comes!




Lennon started going to gymnastics at Excite Gym in Flowermound when she turned 2. She absolutely loves it! I still can not believe the apparatus's that they put these little kids on. They rotate through out the hour on the floor, trampoline, bars and beams. Two weeks ago my mom came up and for the first time I didn't have to help Lennon in class because she was the only one to show up for class. I got to sit in the viewing room and watch as my little baby jumped from 10 feet off a platform and land on two feet with a mighty "ta-da". My heart was so full of pride and it was even more special getting to share that moment with my mom. Every week she gets a little better and the teacher says as soon as she's potty trained (that's another story) she can move up to the next level. I PROMISE I will not be "one of those moms", but man I sure do love watching her learn new skills and push her little body to reach a further for that next bar. I hope she will stick with it for a while at least.







No comments: